Responsibilities of students
- Students must bring appropriate clothing and equipment for each Sport Session. Full sports uniform is required and sport shoes.
- White soled tennis shoes must be worn on the tennis courts. No student will be allowed on the court without the correct gear.
- A hat and sun block should be worn at all times when participating in outdoor sport.
- Students must be sure that their names are marked on the roll before sport and at dismissal time.
- Each student must either walk or travel with her Sport Group under the supervision of her teacher.
- Students are to participate actively and in accordance with normal behavioural expectations. Any students who cannot meet these expectations will in the first instance be placed on Sport Detention.
- In case of non-attendance at sport, no refunds will be given. Examinations and excursions are taken into account when setting the fees for each term.
- Truancies will be noted on student attendance records and parents will be notified.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.